Hecate Ritual Oil
Hecate or Hekate is the goddess of witchcraft, the moon, past souls, and crossroads. Calling upon Hecate the Greek Goddess can assist one in matters of healing, wealth, protection, attraction, and working with spirits.
• Black Obsidian
• Mugwort, White Willow Bark and various roots.
• Blend of lavender, earthy middle notes, and a citrus finish.
Ritual oils can be used in a variety of ways.
• Apply lightly to candles prior to doing spellwork.
• Add a few drops to bath water or a foot soak.
• Place inside of spell bottles.
• Anoint palms, hands, feet, and forehead.
• Anoint crystals.
30mL | Recyclable glass bottle with dropper
We focus on utilizing organic extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E oil, organic herbs, and essential oils or flower waters. The fragrance of each oil is created by the herbs and the addition of essential oils. These items are designed for topical use only - do not ingest. Custom blends can be requested or made in store | email - email@example.com.