Azariah Archangel 9oz. Candle
The Azariah Archangel Candle smells like tangy lemon and warm vanilla cake.
• Soy and coconut blend wax for a long slow burn.
• A crackling wood wick.
• Oils and herbs for a complex scent throw.
• Calendula for healing and releasing stagnation.
• Lemon Balm for renewal and fertility.
• Honeysuckle for clearing the mind and enhancing intuition.
• Lemon rind for cleansing energy and a sacred space.
• Lemon Topaz for connecting with your higher self.
• Golden Micah flakes for prosperity in your pursuits.
Azariah was the original name of Archangel Raphael. As many know Archangel Raphael was a chosen healer and helped those on their path be free of curses so that they could pursue their truest form.
Calling on Azariah while burning this sacred ritual candle connects the worker to their highest form allowing them to release suffering from a traumatic past and situations that keep them blocked. The untying or break of bonds to past concerns, events, or even the former self assists in moving the worker forward so that they can truly achieve their highest potential free of the pain and burden locking them into past states of consciousness.
In general use - outside of intentional craft or spellwork can unlock the users potential and may help the flow of feelings or energy that have kept bound.